Check out our Exclusive interview below with the Haitian native.
1. Name: Dre Jean
2. Where were you born? I was born and raised Haiti.
3. What is your Occupation? I am a full time Fitness Trainer, Rapper, and Model.
4. How did you become so popular on Social Media? To be honest, it came out of nowhere. I simply uploaded a couple of photos and workout videos to my social media pages and they all instantly went viral.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I definitely want to start my own gym.
6. What is the bravest thing you have ever done? I left home and chose to struggle so I can chase my dreams.
7. What is the biggest challenge you had to overcome? Coping with depression.
8. Three things that people may be surprised to learn about you? I love to read, I was an honor student in high school, and I don’t like TV or video games.
9. Whats your secret workout regiment to a stunning physiue? It’s very easy. I workout 5 days a week for about 2 hours straight and I eat healthy.
10. Boxers or briefs? Briefs.
11. Are you good cook? I ain’t gon lie LOL, I am not the best cook out there, but I do love cooking Haitian food.
12. What’s your favorite hobby? I love creating music.
13. What are 4 words that best describes you? Ambitious, Determined, Athletic, Intelligent.
14. What does friendship mean to you? To be real, FRIENDSHP means nothing to me.
15. Do you prefer KISS, SEX or NONE on the first date? NONE.
16. Craziest place you made love? At the park LOL.
17. What turns you On about a woman? I love a woman with good vibes and energy.
18. Favorite place to travel? California.
19. Do you have kids? Yes.
20. What’s the craziest DM you’ve ever received on Instagram or Tik Tok? Women asking to have my kids with no strings attached.
21. Where are you the happiest and why? The weight room. It’s very theraputic for me. It releases stress and imporve self-esteem.
22. Last palce you traveled to? California
23. Favorite movie of all time? Man On The Ledge.
24. Any advice to aspiring models? Enjoy what you do and do it to the best of your abilities. Tone out any negativity.