- What is your full name? Drew Baptiste ( I know it sounds Haitian lol)
- At what age did you get your first tattoo? I got my first tattoo as 21 years old.
- How did you find the courage to add a plethora of tattoos all over your body and face? Well, when I played basketball overseas, I fell in love with aboriginal culture and it really spoke to me spiritually.
- How do you react to negative comments about your tattoos? I don’t react at all. I just love art. Therefore, if a person doesn’t like the way I look, I’m guessing they don’t love Art as much LOL.
- What do you do for a living? I work for United Health Care.
- What’s stresses you out the most in life? I hate not being organized. I’m a very scheduled person.
- Do you have any kids, if so, how many? YES. I have 3 kids. My oldest son is 14 and my twins are 4.
- Where are you from? I am from Trinidad.
- Who inspires you the most and why? Kobe Bryant. I cried when he left this earth. His work ethic and his mind was just mentally unmatched. A KING gone too soon!
- Favorite food to eat? Pizza
- Sleep with clothes on or off? I like being naked. So anytime I get ready for bed, it’s a “NO GEAR” for me.
- Sex on the first date or no? Why? It depends on my partner. I’m a hippie so it could be in the first hour of us meeting.
- Favorite tv show to watch? ESPN and mostly everything on HULU lol.
- Who’s your celebrity crush and why? Michelle Obama–NOW THAT IS A WOMAN!!!! I love the way she carries herself which is so sexy to me.
- Text or talking on the phone? I rather talk on the phone. Texting can take too long sometimes lol